I'm honored that you decided to work with me!
I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you!
Here are a few ideas about how you can prepare to make the most of your health coaching experience!
1. Ask yourself what you want to focus on.
- Is it time to write or refine your goal(s)?
- Is there a specific goal you want to focus on in the session?
- Are you ready to develop your vision of optimal health?
- Are you struggling to discover what is getting in your way?
- Are you needing help answering a question or finding information?
- Is there an issue you need some clarity on?
2. If it would be helpful to you, make some notes.
- Write down your questions or ideas to discuss in advance.
- Notes may be helpful if you forget or draw a blank at the time of your session.
- Consider taking a notepad or pen to take notes during the session too.
- Notes are not your style? No problem. What else might be helpful to you in this way?
3. What have you tried already?
In coaching, we are going to consider every effort as a new “experiment”.
- Consider the experiment as an objective observer – don’t judge or shame yourself if past efforts haven’t gone as planned.
- Reflect on how the experiment worked out.
- What went well?What strengths did you demonstrate?
- What have you learned or discovered?
- How does this inform what you might try next?
4. Coaching is a thoughtful process. What will bring you the most calmness or focus for the session?
- What distractions can you eliminate for the hour?
- Do you have meditation or other mindfulness practices that might help?
- Would a few deep breaths beforehand help?
- Take a few moments to imagine yourself experiencing your vision of health and wellness.
I’m looking forward to helping you pursue your wellness!
ADAPT-Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Your health matters!